Valentines

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of School..........Finally!

Because of the new school being built, we had 5 extra weeks of summer this year. For the most part we loved it, but the last week (and all the slumber parties my kids felt like they had to get in) totally kicked my butt. I was ready for school to start today! Keith gave each one of the kids a Father's blessing the night before, and Jace was excited to be a part of all of it. I've never seen him so quiet during a prayer. I can't believe all my kids are in school. Now what am I going to tell my mom when she gets after me for having a messy house?
Jordyn Sporting her new Taylor Swift boots!
Jarett said he would wear a nice shirt today so he could make a good impression on his teacher, but then he was going back to his t-shirts:)
Jace couldn't wait for his 1st day.
He didn't even fight me on taking a shower, and brushing his teeth.
This is Jace's new buddy!
He invited him to our house after school, and I just couldn't tell him no. They were just way too excited!!
Jordyn and Jarett were so excited to ride the bus this year. They both had back packs completely full, plus another huge bag of stuff they had to take to school (apparantly our tax dollars don't cover stuff like copy paper). I tried to get them to let me take them today, and help them cary it in, but they were set on the bus ride. Jordyn could barely make it up the steps because her stuff was so heavy. It was pretty funny!

2 comments:

  1. Again, jealous of my 8 year old niece...she's too cute. I'm going to buy cowboy boots. Glad they were so excited. School was fun at that age....

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could pull off the cowboy boots, I would. Cute, cute, cute.
    Let the stalking continue. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Keith and I got married 10 years ago in the Manti Temple. We moved to Moab and have been blessed with 3 beautiful children. Jarett is 9, Jordyn is 8, and Jace is 3.