Valentines

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Baby is not a Baby any more!

I know his birthday was in July, but better late then never right? My baby is 4 years old. I can't believe how time flies. This year he wanted his picture taken in his cowboy clothes. They turned out so cute. Jace loves cowboys and horses (too bad I am so allergic). He carries his Woody (from Toy Story) around all day long and rides on his stick horse. He loves his boots and especially thinks his new spurs are cool (Thanks Aunt Karah!) Maybe someday he'll actually get to ride a real horse.





I just can't get enough of him. I think he is so stinkin cute!!!!

So For Jace's Birthday this year, he couldn't decide between Lightning McQueen, or Toy Story. After lot's of thought and many days of changing his mind, we decided to compromise and do both. For his friends party we did Toy Story Cupcakes (unfortunately my camara died so I don't have any pictures). For his Family party we made a Lightning McQeen cake.
We made it easier on ourselves this year and just went to Pizza Hut!

Jace and Grandma

Jace had to give everybody a hug after he opened their present


Jace Showing Grandpa how to play his new DS

2 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cute!
    Those cowboy pictures are killer.
    What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is pretty cute. He knows it too. Though I must admit it stings a little when he runs straight to Doug and doesn't even notice I'm in the room...

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Keith and I got married 10 years ago in the Manti Temple. We moved to Moab and have been blessed with 3 beautiful children. Jarett is 9, Jordyn is 8, and Jace is 3.